FIRE FIGHTING VESSEL
The 48m vessel arrived at Triangle Marine facility at Dubai Maritime City, Dubai.
We have undertaken this project with enormous modifications completed in very short period which included.
• Construction of new accommodation by adding 65 tons of steel in form of extending forecastle deck and bridge deck, to facilitate 2 Men cabin – 2 Nos,
1 Men cabin – 2 Nos, Survey office – 1nos, DDC room, compressor room and workshop.
• Extension of wheelhouse by 6 Mtrs. in length and shifting of AFT console along with terminating of power as well as control cables.
• Carry out interior work and manufacture furniture for new accommodation and wheelhouse.
• Major & Minor Plumbing / Piping works for the new cabins.
• Electrical work such as Cabling, installation and commissioning of lights, sockets, emergency lights, general alarm, public address, fire /smoke sensors and manual call
points, telephone and emergency telephone.
• Fabrication and installation of Mid ship crane and Hammer crane pedestals using special grade of material, insert of new bottom plate of
25 tons in way of new pedestal using 25 mm thick plate.
• Installation of 35T and 65T cranes and diving support equipment complete with necessary cabling termination and commissioning.
• Strengthening of main deck by adding 25 tons of plates.
• Relocation of deck machineries with new foundations and hydraulic lines.
• Carry out typical drydocking intermediate survey jobs including blasting and painting.
• In house fabrication of BV approved weather tight doors and windows for new accommodation and wheelhouse.
• Inclining test.