- Efficient & Professional executions of assigned work as per the required quality standards within the allocated man hours to the set targets accordance with the relevant instructions given by the Foreman.
- Knowledge on drawings like fitting, cutting.
- Optimum use of Fabrication / Fit up tools so as to deliver maximum output
- Taking all safety precautions & protective measures at work & should understand the rules of hot work permit & other safety permit rules before starting the jobs.
- Maintaining & careful use of tools & equipments and reporting of defective tools to the concerned Foreman.
- Prevent wastage of materials.
- Ensure to follow safety, quality & environment as per company standards.
- Maintain housekeeping of work place
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned by the department.
Qualifications: SSLC/ ITI Course
Experience : 3 years in marine industry