- Diligent and professional executions of assigned work up to the required standards of quality and time.
- Careful use of tools and machinery, preventing excessive wear and tear & breakdowns.
- Communication to supervision about noticed malfunction of tools and machinery.
- Prevent wastage of materials.
- Maintain housekeeping of workplace at required level.
- Diligent co-operation with other workers.
- Ensure that the Safety, Quality & Environment requirements of the yard are strictly followed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the section head.
2 years Technical Diploma or Trade Apprenticeship with 3 years’ experience in similar capacity.
Should be able to perform all phases of steel repairs according to sketches and drawings such as fitting, cutting by oxy torch and tack welding.
Reading and understanding of steel repair sketches and drawing.