- Efficient & Professional executions of assigned work as per the required quality standards within the allocated man hours to the set targets accordance with the relevant instructions given by the Foreman.
- Knowledge on Welding Procedures Specifications (WPS)
- Taking all safety precautions & protective measures at work.
- Maintaining & careful use of tools & equipments and reporting of defective tools to the concerned Foreman.
- Prevent wastage of materials and welding consumable.
- Ensure to follow safety, quality & environment as per company standards.
- Maintain housekeeping of work place.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned by the department.
- Co-operation with co-workers.
- Welds various fitting to different sizes of pipe and plate welding
- welding joins metal parts by applying to permanently fuse the metal together
- welders work in wide variety of manufacturing industrial and construction jobs
- Operation equipments such as welding machine, general hand tools.
Qualifications: ITI Course
Experience : 3 years in marine industry