Skip to content
Dubai Maritime City
Established in 2010, Triangle Shipyard is considered one of the most reputable companies; renowned for its quality shipbuilding, reliable ship repair, and conversion services that serve the Marine, Offshore and Oil & Gas industries. Located in the fascinating man-made peninsula of Dubai Maritime City, Triangle Shipyard has state-of-the-art facilities and equipment to meet the increasing demands of the marine and trade industries in the region.
Triangle Shipyard has been effectively designed and equipped to meet the highest standards of competitive and unrivaled solutions within the Marine and Offshore industries, through a highly dedicated team of skilled manpower, committed to the highest standards of quality and operational excellence.
Our state-of-the-art facilities comprise:
- Ship Repair, Yacht Manufacturing, Shipyard, Workshops & Warehouses, Showrooms,
- Marine Parts & Supplies
- 6000 tons ship lift with 130mx45m
- 3000 tons ship lift with 90mx35m
- 720 tons capacity boat hoist
- 31 dry berths of 100 m length
Our shipyard infrastructure includes:
- A yard with total of 22,500 sq. feet of land for the new building of Aluminium vessels as well as steel vessels
- Workshop of 10,000 sq. feet for mechanical, electrical, machine shop, carpentry, and joinery equipment
- 10 tons traveling gantry crane
- Covered shed housing state-of-the-art CNC profile cutting machine
- The warehouse that equip materials up to 5000 sq. feet
- Labor camp that accommodates up to 500 employees
Dubai Maritime City was established according to the vision of his Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum. It is the first worldly built center indulged in the entire maritime industry, commerce and trade.
This iconic City, 249 hectares, strategically located between Port Rashid and Dubai’s Dry-docks World. It aims to capitalize Dubai’s strengths and position as a regional and global maritime hub in order to create a dynamic urban life style for maritime community.
Dubai Maritime City is located in the very heart of Dubai- a business center of the world, and most attractive destination for international investment. It lies a man-made peninsula near the creek area business district, between Port Rashed & the Dubai Drydocks. It is surrounded by the Arabian Gulf with an easy access to the sea, airport and public transportation.
DMC is the sole specialized maritime cluster in all UAE and GCC that covers A to Z marine industry needs under one umbrella e.g. ship repair, yacht manufacturing, marine suppliers, engineering and technical expertise.
All DMC facilities are complied with green community standards (environment friendly) High security standards and procedures ensure maximum safety for invertors’ assets and business structures.